East Sussex College’s Kings Restaurant is to reopen in Eastbourne on Monday.
In line with government guidelines, the restaurant will be re-opening for lunch service on Monday 17th May and they are very much looking forward to seeing you all again.
The restaurant will be open on weekdays except for Tuesday.
They are also holding an afternoon tea on Thursday 20th May at 15:00.
Kings restaurant and COVID-19 compliance
• Please wear a face covering when using the WC, during payment and when walking around
• Please use hand sanitiser upon entry and at every available point.
• We will not be taking coats until further notice.
• Students will be wearing face coverings. Those exempt will be wearing Daisy lanyard
• Tables are being spaced during set – up.
• We are only providing table service. If you require assistance, ask your server.
• Card payments are preferred though we are still accepting cash.
• We have implemented more stringent cleaning and sanitising methods amongst all.
• To comply with track and trace, we will keep your booking details for 21 days.
• Only tables of 6 of fewer will be allowed to dine in the restaurant