A loyalty card scheme launched in Hailsham to give customers a greater incentive to use town centre shops will have a new Hailsham Card available to purchase from 1st June 2021.
Membership costs just £10 and cardholders can use the card to receive unlimited local discounts in all the local businesses that are part of the scheme (including any online businesses) together with any other towns across Sussex that are signed up to the scheme, including Eastbourne, Hastings and Bexhill.
The new Hailsham Card, available from 1st June, is made from recycled materials to compliment the ‘Plastic Free’ movement, and features a water colour of the High Street by local artist Mary Wright.
To redeem the discount the Hailsham Card just needs to be shown at the point of purchase.
The Hailsham Card continues to expand its membership from local businesses which now includes:
- MsMatch (St Mary’s Walk)
- Stitch ‘n’ Sew (George Street)
- Callenders Restaurant (High Street)
- Elderflower Interiors (North Street)
- Maybugs (Vicarage Field)
- B12 Wine Bar (High Street)
- The Royal India (South Road)
- The Deli (St Mary’s Walk)
- Hotdogs Grooming (George Street)
- Hailsham Technology (High Street)
- The G Zone (St Mary’s Walk)
- Kube Hair Design (High Street)
- Fish Around (High Street)
- John’s Fish Bar (High Street)
- Sussex Beauty Therapy/The Beauty Retreat (High Street)
- Olivia B (St Mary’s Walk)
- Bucklers Café (St Mary’s Walk)
- Frame Works (High Street)
- Special Occasions (High Street)
- Unit 8 Barbers (St Mary’s Walk)
- Definitions Hairdressing (Vicarage Field)
- Experience Holidays (George Street)
- Antiques & Allsorts (High Street)
- The Homely Maid (High Street)
- Frogjuggler Web & Graphic Design (Battle Road)
- Haulaway Skip Hire (Apex Way)
- Freedom Leisure (Vicarage Lane)
- Equestrian Ruggies Laundry Services (Hellingly)
- Fit Factory (Lower Dicker)
- Nails & Brows (Hellingly)
- Scolfe’s Tea Shoppe (Boreham Street)
- Knockhatch Adventure Park (25% off standard entry)
- Snow Lab (Knockhatch, A22)
A ‘Buy Local’ solution is being endorsed by Hailsham Forward to help create revenue for the businesses participating in the scheme through membership sales and new membership.
“It’s so important that people shop local and we hope residents and visitors to the town will continue to take advantage of the loyalty card scheme,” said Deputy Town Clerk and Business Enterprise Manager Mickey Caira. “The loyalty card has proved popular in other participating towns and it is good for both local businesses and shoppers that the scheme has been relaunched here in Hailsham, following the lockdown periods that came about as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.”
The Hailsham Card will be available to purchase from Maybugs in Vicarage Field, The Royal Indian in South Road, Callender’s Restaurant in the High Street and online from www.hailshamcard.co.uk (new website available from June).