THE Ninja Warrior Adventure Park Eastbourne reopens on April 12.
It’s an Inflatable Air Park and Ninja Warrior course with one entrance fee based in The Beacon shopping centre.
Ninja Warrior UK Eastbourne sessions allow you to fully explore the park and tackle the huge selection of inflatable airpark features PLUS Ninja Warrior UK obstacles
This is what they say: “As has always been the case throughout the last 12 months, your safety has been of paramount importance and so once we do reopen, there’ll be measures in place to ensure this continues.
Here’s what you can expect:
• Social distancing rules still apply in the venue when not taking part in activities.
• We are a card only cashless operation.
• Spectators are not allowed at present under new Government guidelines – children aged 6-14yrs will be permitted 1 supering adult per bubble – limited to 30 supervisors per session.
• Our COVID cleaning regime is still in place & we clean the entire venue between each session.
• We’ll have less sessions available each day to limit the amount of people inside, therefore it’s essential you book in advance of your visit.
• Sessions are on sale now and can be booked here ……. ninjawarrioruk.co.uk/eastbourne
• The rule of 6 still applies, as do social bubbles – this will be checked at reception & around the course.
• Face coverings are required around the site but not on the equipment.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available around the venue for your safety.
• During half term we will open at 10am each day.
• Term time this will swap to 1pm each day.
• If you need to contact us please use email or Facebook messenger until we are back open on 12th April
Find out more about your covid-safe visit to Ninja Warrior Adventure Park Eastbourne, here. https://ninjawarrioruk.co.uk/…/covid-19-safety…/
All existing bookings are still safe & we will be calling in the next few days to rebook.
BOOK YOUR SESSION ONLINE NOW!”