A WARNING has gone out to people to take care after poisoned sausages were discovered on a path in Brampton Road.

Nelly Pickings has posted: “Please be careful – if people haven’t got enough going on with lockdown clearly low life’s are getting bored.

We can go for excercise yet on my dog walk this morning it found poisoned sausages.

Luckily it was in a bag.

There was also some down by people’s wheelie bins!

I’m disgusted with this.

Keep a close eye everyone, if you see this please pick them up. As well as causing harm to our pets, this also has a massive negative impact on our nature.”