THOUSANDS of people are set to flock to the UK’s Biggest Gin Festival back in Sussex for its fifth year.
Iconic music producers and DJ’s, The Freemasons featuring Russell Small, will headline the mainstage this year.
The festival fun will take place in the stunning 200 acres of traditional parkland of Borde Hill Garden near Haywards Heath in Mid Sussex on Saturday July 9 from noon until 9pm.
Ticket sales are soaring with Premium, VIP and Early Bird Tickets already sold out. Some standard tickets are still available.
Main attractions include:
- Three massive Gin zones – one covering Sussex distillers, one showcasing Gins of the World, and the Best of the Rest zone with featured gins from around the UK.
- The very best variety of locally sourced hot and cold food that Sussex has to offer.
- Live entertainment all day with everything from up-and-coming artists through to The UK’s biggest tributes.
- The Gin Talk Stage and Cocktail Demonstrations
David Hill, CEO of E3 Events and The Gin Fest Company, said: “This is going to be the biggest and best Gin Festival that we have ever produced.
“We have been blown away by the tremendous level of interest already shown this year, and tickets are going very quickly.
“There will be more than 250 premium, craft and small batch gins to try.
“As well as the gin, there will be local craft beers, a Pimms Bar, English sparkling wine, and even oysters and prosecco!
“There will also be an amazing range of local and international artisan food options, everything from big pan paella to wood-fired pizza’s cooked from the back of a landrover!
“It really is going to be an unbelievable day, there is so much on offer for everyone.”
- Brighton Gin
- Hendrick’s Gin
- Cabin Pressure Spirits from Horsham
- Whitley Neill Flavoured Gins
- Chichester Harbour Gin
- Silent Pool
- Ditchling Gin
- Pinkster Pink Gin
- Surrey Copper Gin
- Hastings 1066 Gin
- Worthing Gin
- Brighton Cacao
- Freddie’s Flowers and many more.
David said: “The Borde Hill Estate is a breath-taking venue with its series of intimate ‘living garden rooms,’ fine woodland parklands, and outstanding views across the Sussex High Weald.
“It’s so easy to get to with Haywards Heath station being a ten-minute taxi ride away.
“Sussex produce is at the heart of this unique festival, but we will feature food and drink from across the globe.”
The event is only for people aged 18 and over.
To book your ticket, go to www.ginfestco.com